Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mikey and the Yeti.......

So me and mikey heard a rumor that there has been a yeti (or abominal snowman if you may) spotted in the Uinta mountains...... So we decided to go look for that bitch. We had been hiking for about two hours until mikey thought it would be a good idea to split up to cover more ground. I didnt think anything of it so i thought sure why not. Not too long after we split up I began to hear loud groaning almost orgasmic sounds coming from the distance. I decided to go check it out and as soon as I swooped around the corner I saw a nicely maintained wood cabin with very large doors. After entering the house I saw that mikey had already found the Yeti and was already pretty friendly with the big guy. I managed to snap a few picks before the Big Fella ran into the woods never to be seen again. well at least until someone comes back around to finish him off........



Yea, he was kinda enjoying it......




I guess he likes biting, who knew?



Gettin tired but he can work through it! shit hes Mizel!!!!

Yea it was a tough hairy road but he did his job like a champ, although he may have coughed up a few hairballs the next day..

No comments:

Post a Comment