Thursday, July 9, 2009

Worst week eva part deux.........nalgenes!!!!

Yo josh here, so I and the dudes went Frisbee golfin today and on the very first hole I got my disk stuck in a tree, ok no biggie. So I tell Antho "yo lemme get that nalgene so I can chuck it up in dat tree and get that disk back on my level" so Antho then magnificently lobs the nalgene in the general direction of my forehead...... I one hundred percent underestimate the weight of the nalgene and end up with this bad boy.......

After bending over to pick up my sunglasses that had fallen off my forehead I realized there was blood pretty heavily flowing out of my forehead. It was all good though, we just simply postponed the game until my head stopped flowing like the red sea. Play continued and in the end I mikey and Matty G. came out on top....
Yea nalgenes not only cause cancer they also cause fat ass gashes in your forehead if you can’t catch too good... FML...

No comments:

Post a Comment