Thursday, July 9, 2009

Worst Week Evuh~~??~~???!!!!

Micest one here .......... five minutes ago i got shit on by a bird outside, i was playing my guitar with trav till a wet substance slapped me on my back, to my surprise it was a wet purply dark really slippery in texture, ........ bird shit. 10 hours ago i lost 50 dollaz in wendover and 24 hours before that i got 11 stitches...... with all that in mind, could this week get any worse???

Anyway, im pretty psyched all these have happened in the past three days, I've come to realize how much of a blessing my everyday life is, ,,,,,,, im just saying .. shits happening in my life !!! this is great newsss!!!! even if it is me getting a gnarly gash on my legs or getting pooped on by a bird!!!

Well for those of you who were expecting pictures.... i promise you they will be posted in the next few hours.... hopefully .... make sure to go to the Gallivan tonight and check out the free concert. It should be a good one! See you all there !!!!!~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment