Tuesday, September 8, 2009

MUGGLE MONDAYS!

ALO

Greetings my friends, tis is MUGGLE! Mikey, or whichever 20 other nicknames you'd like to call me by, i dont give a fuck. Anyway, I'd like to start off by telling you all that my Spanish has been improving and I have been practicing daily, only for the sole reason that when I go study abroad next year in the beautiful land of Spain, or ESPANA, as we spanish people call it, I'm going to venture into a place where language barrier may be a problem, but then again I'll be asking all the beautiful ladies to guide me through my confusion, with that in mind, they will easily be tempted to help me in any circumstance.

So where am I going with that story, nowhere, excuse me i shall finish editing after a quick J on the roof, brb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment