Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sloppy Sundays

What up to all those reading, Josh here. So I was just hangin out this weekend gettin sloppy with the roomies, snappin some pics on ma phone and I came up with a brilliant idea.... Sloppy Sundays! So here she is Sloppy Sunday numero uno. This ones comin in hot from yours and my favorite little guy Muggle (aka mikey). So heres the background story..... Im hangin out at home after leaving a party when i realize have been hangin out alone for quite a bit now. So i decide to give mikey a ring and see where hes at, so I do just that and he picks up in his high pitched very intoxicated voice we all hear on a weekly basis. All seems well until I ask him where he is and he immediately starts crying and says "Oh my god josh i have no idea where i am please help me!" i did not get too worried seeing as I heard our newest sunnyside resident Daves voice in the background so I new he was in ok hands. I hang up the phone and not five minutes later the mice one himself comes stumbling into the basement, Sloppy as usual. This photo is what followed...........

No comments:

Post a Comment