Monday, September 14, 2009

MUGGLE MONDAYS~!

yo CHECKER!!!! its da mizel, micehole, micey, mice guy, McMizel, mingle, mijnol, munjul, MUGGLE. It's been a while since I've posted pictures so I thought for this post I would keep it short and put up some timeless photos that'll getcha goin~! More to come, hope everyone has a great week~! .....oooo if your near the Salt Lake Area check out the DEW TOUR this weekend from Thurs - Sun. Should be good times~! ...Shaun White & Ryan Sheckler will be there!! ;)

The story behind this......I'm with Josh and were munchin on our Hot Dogs on A stick or orange julius, when this dum-ass-daddys-girl rolls up in her boxster and parks like she owns the place. Turns out her tool abercrombie model boyfriend couldn't help much... cause the park job still looks like shit~!

......Contradictory? thats my friend kirk. hes not really a nazi, but thats what happens when you think your the shit all the time and pass out.

.....This guy...where do I even begin. i guess halloween came early and I thought I'd contribute with an art piece on a his face. If you guys need anybody to draw some epic whiskers, mustaches , and other designs, just let me know, i'll happily do it for free :)

So, I guess threes good for now. I hope you all enjoyed my amateur photography and courtesy of my camera phone. I wish I could post more pictures but I guess I'm not cause i don't really feel like it. but hey look on the bright side, there are plenty more pictures coming your way. aiite take care and see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment